As a calibration contributor, your Lattice admin may give you visibility into a calibration group's review data. The calibration group saved view gives you access to the data needed to help apply a company standard and ensure scoring is uniform across your organization.
Before you start
Calibration group data is view-only and only available during the Scoring phase of the cycle. Having access to review data for your group will help you drive the calibration process as much as possible. However, due to the sensitivity of the data, only Lattice admins can input calibrated scores.
View your calibration group
- On your Home page, click on the View your calibration groups task.
- From here, you can view the group shared with you and the calibration information for all reviewees within that group.
View review packets
Your Lattice admin will decide whether visibility into review packets is needed before sharing a calibration group. They can choose to share current review packets, previous review packets, or both. If the admin has decided to share review data with you, you will have the ability to view current or previous review responses for each reviewee within your group.
- Click on a reviewee's name to bring up the context panel.
- To view review responses from the current cycle, select View current review packet.
- To view past review responses from previous cycles, enter the Previous cycles tab and select View review packet.