Introducing your review with a kickoff email is an opportunity to set a positive tone for your review process by clearly explaining the purpose for the review, the timeline for the review, and how the review is designed to benefit each employee.
Below are some tips for what to include in a launch email:
- Introduce the new review cycle
- Explain why we do reviews and how it can benefit them
- Explain how reviewers/reviewees were determined (specifically on the peer review)
- Let everyone know about the anonymity level you have chosen for the review cycle
- Make sure to include an email for your review administrator for questions (this email comes from Lattice)
Once you click "Send kickoff email," an email will be sent to all participants. If a team member has been invited, but hasn't joined Lattice, they will be prompted to sign-up first.