Lattice allows you to show the public goals each owner owns within the org chart.
Before you start
Goals in the org chart will respect your company’s and employees’ current goal visibility settings. This means:
- Admins will be able to view private goals
- Managers will be able to view direct reports private goals (Top-down visibility is enabled as well, meaning managers of managers will be able to see their indirect reports' goals)
- Employees will be able to view private goals that they share with other employees
- Employees will be able to view all public goals
Allow public goals in the org chart
- Navigate to Admin > Goals > Settings.
- Under Advanced, toggle on Allow Goals to be displayed within the Org Chart.
- Click Save.
View from the org chart
When viewing the org chart, you can click Show Goals within any employee card to view the goals you have visibility into.
When this is selected, employees' top three active goals by priority will be displayed in the org chart. If an employee’s goals do not have a priority, the first three active goals that the employee created will be shown.