Sync all your company's Zenefits employee information with Lattice
When you integrate Zenefits with Lattice:
- We automatically sync the employees you select from Zenefits to Lattice.
- We mirror your reporting structure from your Zenefits org chart.
- As Zenefits users are added or removed, we'll add them and remove them from Lattice.
To sync your Lattice account with Zenefits, you must be an admin in both Lattice and Zenefits.
What employee information will come over to Lattice from Zenefits?
If synced, Lattice will pull the following information from Zenefits:
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Telephone Number
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Integrations.
- Click on Zenefits.
- Click Connect to automatically be taken to your Zenefits account.
- Select which employee type you want to pull into your Lattice instance. You can filter for employees using the attributes and filters available to you in Zenefits.
- Authorize the integration by clicking Authorize.
Today, Zenefits has the option to:
- Auto-sync your employees nightly (this will happen at 12 am PST)
- Sync manually by clicking the blue Sync button
Even if you choose to auto-sync nightly, you will always have the option to sync manually during the day if needed. Please note that changes will take effect in Lattice on the effective date of the change in Zenefits.
After the first sync
Lattice will create a user for each user fitting your criteria with their set name, title, email, and manager.
Once you're ready, invite all users to Lattice via email by navigating to Admin > People > Created > Invite All Users.
Adding new users
As you are onboarding a new user into Zenefits, you will have the option to sync them to Lattice during the Integrated Apps step. To sync the profile over, check the checkbox for Lattice. The profile will be brought into Lattice on their start date.
The Zenefits import log
The import log contains information about each sync, including any errors that prevented the sync from occurring.
Learn more about the Import Log.