Configuring Engagement Survey notifications in the Lattice notification center
Once you have navigated to the Notification Center, there are two options for how notifications can be sent when it comes to our Engagement Surveys tool— through Slack and/or through Email.
Note: Engagement notifications will default to the employee timezone, then company timezone, and then PST time.
Engagement survey notifications are sent as follows:
- When you launch a survey (to all participants)
- When you nudge a survey participant before the survey ends
- A reminder to participants that have not completed the survey two days before the deadline
- When you nudge a survey participant before the survey ends (selected participants)
- A reminder to end a survey two days before the end date (email only to survey admins)
- A survey view was shared with you
Engagement survey notifications when replying to anonymous comments are as follows:
- A weekly digest sent 9 am on Fridays that includes:
- Conversations that have been assigned to you
- Comments assigned to you awaiting a reply
Engagement survey notifications for Action Plans are as follows:
- When publishing a public Company Action plan, all employees will receive an email notification and task to View Action Plan
- When publishing a private Company Action plan, all survey admins and Action Plan owners will receive an email notification and task to View Action Plan
- When publishing a public Manager Action plan, all survey admins, direct reports, and any owners that are not direct reports will receive an email notification and task to View Manager Action Plan
- When publishing a private Manager Action plan, all survey admins and owners will receive an email notification and task to View Manager Action Plan
- When republishing an Action Plan, email notifications will follow the same logic as above
- When posting an update to a published Manager Action Plan, email notifications will be sent to everyone who has the ability to view the plan using the same logic as above.
- Updating Company Action plans does not send out a notification.
Engagement survey action plan notifications are sent as follows:
- When a Company Action Plan is published
- When a Manager Action Plan is published
- When Updates are posted to published Action Plans
- A survey view is shared with you
Note: All active AND invited users will receive email and Slack notifications to participate in Surveys.
To send these through Slack or email, you can check on the boxes to the right of "Surveys", as shown below. Make sure to press the blue "Save changes" button when you're finished.
Note: Slack notifications are sent via the Lattice App, and appear as shown below.
Replying to anonymous comments
- Weekly engagement digest sent on Fridays at 9 am
Notifications Users Receive
- Launch of Engagement Survey: This is a custom message curated by the admin. You can read more about survey custom messaging here.
- A reminder to complete the survey: This is a customizable message that will be sent out by the admin to remind users to complete the survey.
- A reminder to end the survey (for admins only): Because engagement surveys do not automatically close, this notification will be sent out two days before the survey's due date to remind admins to end the survey.
- A reminder to complete the survey two days before the end date (email only to those who haven't completed the survey)
- Once the survey has ended, you will be able to share views of the results with employees. Notifications for shared views will look like this
- View Action Plan notification
- Posting an Update notification