How to view changes employees have made to their objectives and key results
The Goal Audit Log with the Goal Detail's page allows goal owners, managers, and admins to keep track of the changes made to a goal.
Who can see audit logs?
- Goal owners
- Managers of goal owners
Navigate to the audit log
- Navigate to the desired goal's Details page that you want to end.
- You may have a task on your Home page reminding you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may have received an email to remind you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may enter the profile by clicking on the goal name within the Goals page's context panel.
- Below the objective and key results, click on Audit Log.
What is tracked in the audit log?
- Goal Titles
- Visibility settings (public/private)
- Key results
- Start and end value changes
- Type (individual/department/company)
- Goal owner(s)
- Goal tag(s)
- End date
- Conversion to an objective or key result (if goal differentiation is enabled)