The Goal Audit Log with the Goal Detail's page allows goal owners, managers, and admins to keep track of the changes made to a goal.
Who can see audit logs?
- Goal owners
- Managers of goal owners
Navigate to the audit log
Step 1: Navigate to the desired goal's Details page that you want to end.
- You may have a task on your Home page reminding you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may have received an email to remind you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may enter the profile by clicking on the goal name within the Goals page's context panel.
Step 2: Below the objective and key results, click on Audit Log.
What is tracked in the audit log?
- Goal Titles
- Visibility settings (public/private)
- Key results
- Start and end value changes
- Type (individual/department/company)
- Goal owner(s)
- Goal tag(s)
- End date
- Conversion to an objective or key result (if goal differentiation is enabled)