How to disconnect individual users from your HRIS, SFTP, or SCIM sync
Disconnecting individuals from your external system integration allows you to troubleshoot further issues that you might encounter with integrations. For example, if an employee is not syncing properly, the platform will allow the subsequent sync to re-link the user based on email matching.
- Navigate to Admin > Directory.
- Search for the employee you'd like to disconnect from your external system.
- Click on the ellipsis next to their name and click Edit Profile. If a user was pulled from your external system, there will be a banner at the top of the admin's view of their profile with the text "Last import event."
- Click on the ellipsis on the right of the banner, then click Disconnect from external system.
- You'll get a popup to verify that you want to disconnect from the external system. Click Disconnect to confirm.
- Refresh the page to see that the External User ID field is now empty and fields are unlocked.
Disconnecting a user will remove the value in the External User ID field and unlock fields locked by the integration to allow for manual editing. Disconnecting will not delete any data from the employee's profile or history other than the External User ID and will not impact their use of Lattice.
On the next full sync from an external system connected to Lattice, if the employee's email address matches in the external system matches their Lattice profile, the user will be automatically reconnected to the external system.