- Spinning wheel when loading calendar
- Unable to connect or see calendar
The spinning wheel indicates that there is an expired token on the backend.
Disconnect from the calendar event via the 1:1 agenda's Settings.
- Note: Disconnecting will not delete or archive the 1:1 relationship.
- Reconnect with Google Calendar.
- If you are still unable to load your calendar, follow the recommended browser hygiene steps:
- Refresh the page
- Ensure your browser is up to date
- Clear your browser's cached images and files
- Close and restart the browser