When I try to upload an Employee Pay CSV in Compensation, I get the error "Failed to upload users compensation history".
- Pay data can only be uploaded for employees who already exist in Lattice and have Active accounts. If there are any employee emails listed in the file that do not have profiles in Lattice or if their accounts are Created, Invited, or Inactive, the file will fail to upload with this error.
- Lattice recommends cross-referencing the email addresses in the CSV file with the emails of Active employees on the site to find any discrepancies and remove them from the upload.
- All rows must have Email, Base Pay Amount, Pay Effective Date, Currency, and Pay Type. Variable pay amount and Bonus amount are both optional and can be left blank.
- Pay Type must be "hourly" or "salary".
- Currency must be a valid 3-digit Currency Code.