Admins and Grow admin can create and give track admins the ability to publish. Track admins can assign a track to employees, create new competencies, and add expectations.
Create a track admin
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Tracks.
- Click to enter a track.
- Click Add track admin.
- Select the employee(s) you want to add as a track admin and click Add Admins.
- Click Done.
Track admin visibility
The selected track admin will have an Admin page with Grow enabled. From here, they can access and manage their assigned track.
Track admins can:
- Assign employees to a track
- Create track levels
- Create competencies within a track
- Add expectations to a track
- Access and use Grow Track templates
- Publish tracks, if given the permission