Admins can configure review cycles so managers have the ability to individually end a cycle and share review packets for their direct report without waiting for the review cycle to finish. Admins will still have the ability to share if this option is selected.
Before you start
- Once managers have ended the review cycle for their direct reports, they will be able to complete their manager summary (if included) and share review packets with their direct reports.
- Ending a direct report's review cycle does not automatically share review packets with them. This must be done manually.
- Managers can end a review cycle before all reviews have been submitted for their direct report. A pop-up message will appear informing them that not all reviews have been submitted.
- If calibration is included in the review cycle, it will not be possible to grant managers the ability to end the review cycle for their direct reports.
Allow managers to end the review cycle
- Create a review cycle.
- Within the review cycle setup, navigate to Configuration > Downward review.
- Within the Ending the review cycle section, select Managers end the review cycle for their direct reports.
- Click Continue to move to the next setup step.
Next, learn how managers can end a review cycle in End a Direct Report's Review Cycle as a Manager.