Admins can configure a review cycle to include Grow competencies for a track-level evaluation.
Before you start
- Employees must belong to a published job track in Grow before launching the review cycle to pull competencies into their review.
- Competency questions are based on the reviewee’s track at the time you add the reviewer. Because of this, we do not recommend editing, unpublishing, or changing employee tracks mid-review cycle.
Configure the template
- Create a review template.
- Set up other template questions.
- Use the toggle button to Include competencies in this template.
- Customize the wording of the question you want to ask about competencies and choose how you want reviewers to respond.
- The response types that are available are the same as in other questions: rating, multiple-choice, and comment.
Set up the review cycle
Assign your competency-enabled template to the desired review groups while setting up the review cycle.
- Create a review cycle.
- Apply the competency-enabled template to the desired review groups by selecting it in the dropdown menus on the Reviewers page.
- Note: Templates including goals have the label Competencies enabled in the drop-down menu.
Reviewers will answer your competency-enabled question about every competency in the reviewee's track. The review form pulls in each competency as a separate question.