Configure visibility settings for custom relationships
After you have created a custom relationship and associated it with at least one employee, you can configure the visibility of the custom relationship.
- Navigate to Admin > People > Permissions > Custom relationships.
- Click Edit next to the desired attribute.
- Select tool visibility options.
There are seven visibility permissions that you can configure for a custom relationship:
- Visibility into private Updates
- Visibility into private Goals
- Visibility into manager level custom attributes
- Visibility into Reviews
- Visibility into private Feedback
- Visibility and editing into a growth plan
- Visibility into 1:1s