To remove visibility for a custom relationship you will either need to remove the custom relationship from the employee's profile or change the settings for the custom relationship.
Remove visibility into a Lattice tool entirely
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Find the employee you would like to remove another employee's visibility into.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) > Edit profile to the right of that employee's name.
- Under the Custom section, click the 'X' next to the employee's name to remove visibility.
- Click Save.
Remove visibility into a specific Lattice tool
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Permissions > Custom relationships.
- Within the custom attribute row, click Edit.
- Next to the preferred tool, uncheck the permission box.
- Click Save changes.