What is Lattice Total Compensation?
Lattice Total Compensation allows admins to show employees the value of their base, variable, bonus, and equity compensation together in one place. Employees can view their placement in their compensation band and explore potential future values for their equity. The view is a forward-looking view that focuses on how much the employee would make in the next 12 months given the current data uploaded in Lattice.
What is the value of Lattice Total Compensation?
Lattice Total Compensation gives employees one place to understand the value of their cash and equity compensation. People teams can provide context on how cash and equity compensation are set, increasing pay transparency. Studies have shown compensation views help employees better understand their compensation and increase both engagement and retention. Learn more in Total Compensation: Employee View.
How can I configure Lattice Total Compensation?
To configure Total Compensation, navigate to Admin > Compensation > Total Compensation.
Lattice Total Compensation supports the following components:
- Cash pay, including base pay, variable pay, and target bonuses
- Placement on a compensation band
- Current value of equity - both vested and unvested
- Potential future valuations of equity
Within the Total Compensation page, admins can toggle which components are visible to employees. While making changes, a preview of post-cycle shareouts for all employees can be seen.
Note: Admins who have access to Total Compensation will have visibility into the shareout of all employees.
Hidden Total Compensation
The following scenarios will cause hidden components:
- If an employee is missing pay or equity data, the associated component will not be visible on their shareout.
- If the currency conversion rate is missing, admins will not have visibility.