If the ability to decline a peer review has been enabled for a review cycle, admins can view who declined a review in the following places within the review cycle:
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Reviews > Progress.
- Navigate to the Peer reviews section.
- Next to the [#] peer reviews were rejected for reviewees alert, click See reviewee detail.
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Reviews > Reviewees.
- Click on the reviewee row to open the context panel.
- The rejected peer reviewer's name will be greyed out and will display a message stating Declined writing their Peer Review and has been removed.