- Some employees aren't receiving the Lattice invite email.
- I didn't get an email to join Lattice when my company launched it
For Employees and Managers:
- Verify the invitation email did not get sent to a junk or spam folder.
- Search for the sender mg.latticehq.com.
- Contact your company's Lattice admin to troubleshoot this issue further
- Make sure the user's email address was added correctly and is tied to their invited account.
- If users were added through an HRIS integration, ensure the email address matches the one in the external HRIS system.
- If the user previously opted out of Lattice emails or notifications, they may not receive an invitation or other notification emails. Contact Customer Care for further assistance.
- For additional troubleshooting, see Why am I not receiving Lattice notifications?