Instead of manually copying and updating users, Lattice allows you to automatically configure Azure to send user profile updates to Lattice using SCIM.
The supported features include:
- Create Users: When a user is created or activated in Azure, they will automatically be created or reactivated in Lattice.
- Update User Attributes: When a user attribute is changed in Azure, the corresponding user in Lattice will automatically be updated.
- Deactivated Users: When a user is deactivated or disabled in Azure, the corresponding user in Lattice will automatically be deactivated.
To start the provisioning of identities from Azure into the custom Lattice App, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the custom Lattice App created in Azure.
- Navigate to Manage > Provisioning > Start Provisioning.
Once provisioning has started, you can view the details within the Provisioning page under View provisioning.