Review cycles that include peer reviews may be configured either to allow reviewees to nominate their own peer reviewers with manager approval or to require managers to select peer reviewers for their direct reports. Managers can select peer reviewers using the steps below.
Nominate peers for your direct reports
- Navigate to your Home page.
- Select the Select peer reviewers task.
- Select Nominate next to the direct report you will select peers for.
- Enter peer reviewers and select Submit and approve.
- Note: If the admin has selected a number limit of peer nominations, you will see a warning banner underneath the peer.
Once you have submitted and approved peers for your direct reports, you can always view or edit your selections by selecting Manage next to each direct report.
Note: If the admin has made any overrides, the manager cannot make additional changes but can view the overrides on this page.