A guide to enabling and understanding Lattice Benchmark
The Lattice Benchmark for Engagement lets you know how your company compares to other Lattice customers using real survey data taken from our recommended Lattice Question Bank. It is an easy-to-understand score, showing how your organization is doing compared to other organizations that are asking the same engagement questions.
Enabling the Lattice Benchmark
To enable Lattice Benchmark, you will need to utilize the preloaded set of curated engagement questions. Learn more about Engagement questions here! To see the Lattice Benchmark in an Engagement Survey Results, follow these steps:
Step 1: Navigate to the Results tab of the survey.
Step 2: Select Questions.
Step 3: Select "List View."
Step 4: Click on "Compare" and select "Lattice Benchmark".
Step 5: Click on a "Delta" to get more insight into any specific question.
Understanding Lattice Benchmark
The Lattice Benchmark will allow you to compare the company average score for a specific question against a representative set of Lattice customer benchmarks. The benchmark will stack your company, giving your organization a ranking where you stand compared to other companies. It will also provide a percentage of how above or far your organization is from the Lattice Benchmark.
1. For the question "I have a best friend at work," this is an area where this company is doing good as:
The overall distribution of responses is positive, resulting in a company's score of 54, which is above the Lattice Benchmark (45). Therefore, the company is 9 points above the Lattice benchmark. Another way to see this is that this organization scored 20% better than the Lattice Benchmark.
2. Now, for the question "I find that my values and company's values are similar," this is a potential area of improvement as:
The overall distribution of responses leans on the negative side, resulting in a company's score of 32, which is below the Lattice Benchmark (81). Therefore, the company is 49 points below the Lattice Benchmark. Another way to see this is that this organization scored 60.5% worse than the Lattice benchmark.
Why Use the Lattice Benchmark?
Through the use of Lattice Benchmark, you will be able to get further insights into how your company is doing compared to other Lattice customers. By being able to compare to other organizations:
- You will be confident that your conclusions and actions are informed by data from real companies facing the same challenges and focusing on the same initiatives as your organization.
- With data and comparative benchmarks that contextualize your results against a representative set of other companies, you can learn exactly what the themes are that make your culture click.
- The data the Lattice benchmark provides can help identify the areas that your team can most meaningfully improve to ensure the moments that matter in the employee experience is prioritized to be impactful.