By using OneLogin, your users will no longer need to remember an extra password to sign into Lattice, and you can quickly remove their access to Lattice from a centralized control panel.
Note: Because SSO configuration is a technical process, we recommend that your IT team assist with the setup.
Configure SSO in OneLogin
- In OneLogin, go to Applications > click Add App > search for Lattice.
- Select the Lattice app with SAML 2.0 > click Save.
- In the Configuration tab, enter your subdomain. This refers to your Lattice subdomain. For example, if your organization's Lattice URL is https://bigco.latticehq.com, bigco would be your subdomain. Click Done.
- On the upper right, click More Actions > download SAML Metadata.
Complete Setup in Lattice
- In Lattice, navigate to Admin > Account settings > Single sign-on.
- (Optional) Check to Force employee login through SSO or Force admin login through SSO.
- Copy and paste the OneLogin Metadata File.
- Click Save.
Note: Make sure you are opening the Metadata file from a text editor or a note editor, opening it from another application might reformat it.