When you integrate ADP with Lattice:
- We automatically sync the employees you select from ADP to Lattice
- We mirror your reporting structure from what's in ADP
- When employee data changes in ADP, resyncing will update Lattice with those changes
Before you integrate
- Make sure that all of your employee data in ADP Workforce Now is accurate. When you integrate, ADP will become your source of truth for user profile information and reporting relationships, so make sure everything is updated before you kick the integration off.
- Every user also must have an ADP Marketplace profile. This can be done either by having the user create a Marketplace profile themselves (instructions here), or contacting your ADP rep and getting them to do an import of your users to Marketplace.
Buying Lattice the ADP Marketplace
To set up the integration between ADP and Lattice, first head over to the ADP App Marketplace (apps.adp.com) and log in.
Then search for lattice in the search bar or navigating directly to our listing: https://apps.adp.com/apps/187680#!overview.
Click into the listing, and click Buy Now.
For new customers: choose the appropriate plan for your organization size, either 0 - 50 users or 50+ users.
For existing Lattice customers: choose to purchase the data connector option that matches with your company size. The data connector is a flat per year fee depending on how big your organization is.
After placing your order and enter in your payments details, you'll be taken to a landing page where you should either create a new Lattice account or connect an existing account, depending on if you are a new or current customer.
When finished you will be redirected back to to ADP. To log in to your Lattice account, go to your apps page (https://apps.adp.com/myapps) and click on the Lattice logo.
Note, that when logging in for the first time you will need to approve a consent request. If you are an existing customer who just purchased the data connector, you must log in to Lattice through APD at least once in order to complete the consent request before assigning users.
To add additional users to your Lattice account, head back to the My Apps section of your ADP Apps portal and click the gear on the top right of the Lattice app icon and select "Assign Users".
From here, you can add or remove users from the Lattice app.
To resync your Lattice user data with ADP, go to the Integrations section of the Admin Panel, and click on "Resync with ADP". This will pull in any changes that you've made in ADP into Lattice. Make sure that everything's updated!
If you integrate with ADP, all user management must be done in ADP rather than Lattice. This means that you will not be able to add new or remove users in Lattice, but will have to assign and unassign the in ADP.
Similarly, changes in employee profiles will also be done through ADP and you will have to resync in Lattice to see the changes.
If you are buying the entire Lattice platform through ADP, you will also get billed for Lattice through ADP rather than through us.
To disconnect Lattice and ADP, click on the "My Apps" and locate the icon for Lattice. Click the gear icon and then "Manage app". On the next page, click "Cancel Subscription" to disconnect Lattice and ADP.