The Equity dashboard provides an overall view of different demographic filters to uncover any differences in product adoption. Admins can track progress over time to ensure programs are equitable across employee groups.
Before you start
- An admin can import the following demographic attributes via HRIS or CSV import:
- Ethnicity / Race
- Sexual orientation
- Race/ethnicity and sexual orientation data are not automatically synced and brought into Lattice from your HRIS. Learn how to view the percentage of demographic data available.
- If you have not previously synced race/ethnicity or sexual orientation data, you will need to manually link the attribute to the default attribute.
- If you are already syncing data, but the custom attribute is named anything other than ethnicity or SexualOrientation, you will need to manually link the attribute to the default attribute.
- If you already have a custom attribute in Lattice titled ethnicity or SexualOrientation then it will automatically sync the existing data to the respective default attribute. This will not replace the custom attribute but duplicate the data.
The Equity dashboard
To access the Diversity Explorer dashboard navigate to Admin > Analytics > DEI > Equity.
The Demographics options allow you to see the data for each type of Lattice DEIB attribute. Selecting a demographic will allow you to break down the data in the bar graph by those specific attributes.
- Sexual Orientation
The Adoption line graph shows the percentage of employees for demographic value using different features in Lattice.
The following can be viewed for each demographic:
- Feedback: Percentage of employees in the group who have given and received feedback
- 1:1s: Percentage of employees in the group who have activated and participated in a 1:1
- Updates: Percentage of employees in the group who have submitted updates and who have had them reviewed
- Grow (if applicable): Percentage of employees in the group who have created and updated a growth area
The group badges allow you to view how each group compares with the company's average for each tool:
- High: +10% away from average (i.e. if the average = 50%, high > 50%)
- Average: +/- 10% away from average (average = 50% then "average" tag is when the number is > 40% and < 50%
- Low: -10% away from average. This is the absolute number not relative (i.e. if the average = 50%, low < 40%)
- None: Participation is 0
Click on a demographic value to see how they compare with the company average within the line graph.
The Internal Mobility section tracks the job title changes for different groups in Lattice. The bar graph shows the percentage of employees within a given group who have had a change in title over time.
Hover over a bar to view the following breakdowns:
- The group percentage versus the company average
- The ratio of employees impacted over the total employees that fall in the group
Sentiment (from Updates)
The Sentiment section tracks the average employee sentiment submitted when completing Updates. Sentiment includes:
- Overall score for the company
- Trend line for the overall score over time
- A card for each group that captures:
- Overall score average for the group
- Trend line for the overall score of the group over time
- A green or red badge that indicates the difference in group average over time
Hover over a point in the line graph to view the following breakdowns:
- Average score of the group versus company overall score
- Number of employees in the group that submitted a score over total number of employees in the group