Lattice provides real-time dashboards that combine demographic, performance, and engagement data to help people leaders more easily set goals, make informed decisions and track progress toward building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
Before you start
- An admin can import the following demographic attributes via HRIS or CSV import:
- Ethnicity / Race
- Sexual orientation
- Race/ethnicity and sexual orientation data are not automatically synced and brought into Lattice from your HRIS. Learn how to view the percentage of demographic data available.
- If you have not previously synced race/ethnicity or sexual orientation data, you will need to manually link the attribute to the default attribute.
- If you are already syncing data, but the custom attribute is named anything other than ethnicity or SexualOrientation, you will need to manually link the attribute to the default attribute.
- If you have a custom attribute in Lattice titled ethnicity or SexualOrientation, it will automatically sync the existing data to the respective default attribute. This will not replace the custom attribute but duplicate the data.
Lattice provides the following dashboards: