The Budget page displays dynamic charts to help you track budget and spend for each of the pay types included in your compensation cycle.
The Projected future bonus target section will populate if the cycle includes bonus target adjustments. Spend is not tracked against this amount because bonus target adjustments are forward-looking estimates and not paid in in the cycle.
Before you start
- The Budget page is based on the budget that was set up initially and does not reflect any actual recommendations that may be coming in.
- The Budget page includes a Budget distribution chart that shows the budget breakdown by the three existing categories: raise guidance, distributed, and remaining budget.
- If the distribution ever goes over budget, Lattice will notify you via a callout, however, being over budget will not stop the cycle from running. To prevent going over, adjust your total or distributed budget using the steps below.
Adjust budget in an active cycle
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Cycle.
- Select View Progress to enter the desired cycle.
- Under Manage Cycle, enter the Budget page.
- Navigate to the Projected future bonus target section.