Feedback: adoption reporting
Admins have visibility into the analytics for their organization's feedback to ensure that managers and direct reports utilize the tool to help maintain your company's feedback culture.
Who can see the Feedback Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to the company's adoption page from the Admin page view.
- Managers will have access to their team's reporting and auditing views from the Reporting page via the Discovery Navigation, except for the Auditing's Pending requests tab.
- Managers of Managers will see their direct and indirect report's reporting and auditing views from the Reporting page via the Discovery Navigation, except for the Auditing's Pending requests tab.
- Employees with custom role permissions can access their assigned group's reporting view from the Admin page.
Feedback Adoption page
The Feedback reporting page will give you a high-level overview of how employees use and engage with the Feedback tool.
To get started, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > Feedback.
What data is available on the Feedback Reporting page?
Two metrics can be seen in the graph at the top of the Reports page:
- Given: The number of feedback written and shared by this group.
- Received: The percentage of people who received at least one piece of feedback.
When you view a graph, the delta metric at the top compares the change between the previous date range interval and the current date range interval. For example, if you view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago compared to the metric from the last 90 days. If you change the date range to 30 days or 365, it's the same behavior. If your graph is set on All Time, there is not a delta shown.
Below the graphs, you can also find a list view of the data from the graph above:
Grouping and Filtering Your Data
When viewing the graphs, you can add more groups by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options). You can also make group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name.
- Group by: You can adjust how your information is grouped by clicking on the Group by filter. Here, you will see a list of all employee fields currently in Lattice, including any custom fields you may have created. (This functionality is not available to managers.)
- Time range: This allows you to adjust over what period of time you are analyzing the data. You can choose a different set of timeframes or a custom range.