Admins can view feedback analytics for their organization to ensure that managers and direct reports utilize the tool to help maintain your company's feedback culture. To access Feedback Adoption, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > Feedback.
Who can see the Feedback Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to the company's Feedback adoption page.
- Managers can view their team's adoption on the Reporting page.
- Managers of Managers can view their indirect report's adoption on the Reporting page.
- Employees with custom role permissions can view their assigned group's adoption page.
What information is available on the Feedback Adoption page?
- Given: The number of feedback written and shared by the group.
- Received: The percentage of people who received at least one piece of feedback.
The delta metric at the top compares the change between the previous and current date range interval. For example, if you view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago and the metric from the previous 90 days.
- Group by: Group by an individual, manager, gender, department, and custom fields created. (Admin only)
- Time range: Filter by a date range the feedback was submitted
Manage the adoption graph
Add more groups to a graph by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options). You can make a group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name.