Admins can view Updates adoption analytics to view a high-level overview of how employees use and engage with the Updates tool. To access the Updates Adoption page, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > Updates.
Who can see the Updates Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to the company's Updates adoption page.
- Managers can view their team's adoption on the Reporting page.
- Managers of Managers can view their indirect report's adoption on the Reporting page.
- Employees with custom role permissions can view their assigned group's adoption page.
What information is available on the Updates Adoption page?
- Sentiment: The average sentiment score per group over a period of time.
- Published: The number of updates published per group over a period of time.
- Reviewed: The number of updates reviewed by a manager for a specific group divided by the total number of updates published by that group.
Click on the metric tabs above the graph to navigate between graph views.
The delta metric at the top compares the change between the previous and current date range interval. For example, if you view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago and the metric from the previous 90 days.
- Group by: Group by an individual, manager, gender, department, and custom fields created. (Admin only)
- Time range: Filter by a date range the update was published
Manage the adoption graph
Add more groups to a graph by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options). You can make a group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name.