Updates adoption reporting
The Updates Adoption page provide admins with a high-level overview of how employees use and engage with the Updates tool.
To access the Updates Adoption page, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > Updates.
Who can see the Updates Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to this in the Admin page > Adoption.
- Managers will have access to this on the Reporting page.
- Managers of Managers will see this on the Reporting page.
- Employees with Custom Role Permissions will see this in the Admin page > Adoption.
What data is available on the Adoption page?
Three metrics can be seen in the graph at the top of the Reporting page:
- Sentiment: The Sentiment graph will show the average sentiment per group over a period of time.
- Published: The Published graph will show the number of updates published per group over a period of time.
- Reviewed: The Percentage Reviewed graph will show the number of updates that managers reviewed for a specific group divided by the total number of updates published by that group of people.
To navigate between these metrics and see the different graphs, click on the metrics above the graph.
When viewing a graph, the delta metric at the top compares the change between the previous date range interval and the current date range interval. For example, if you select to view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago and the metric from the previous 90 days. The same logic applies if you change the date range to 30 days or 365. If your graph is set on All Time, there is no delta shown.
Below the graphs, you will find a table view of the data shown in the graph:
Grouping and Filtering Your Data
When viewing the graphs, you can create groups to combine your data by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options). You can make groups visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name.
- Group by: You can adjust how your information is grouped by clicking on the Group by filter. Here, you will see a list of all employee fields currently in Lattice, including any custom fields you may have created. (This functionality is not available to managers.)
- Time range: This allows you to adjust which period of time you analyze the data. You can choose a different set of timeframes or a custom range.