Admins have visibility into the analytics for their organization's 1:1 meetings to ensure that managers and direct reports utilize the tool to keep up with employee progress and workplace challenges.
Who can see the 1:1 Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to the company's adoption and log views within their Admin page view.
- Managers will have access to their team's adoption and log views from the Reporting page via the Discovery Navigation, except for the Auditing's 1:1s tab.
- Managers of Managers will see their direct and indirect report's adoption and log views from the Reporting page via the Discovery Navigation, except for the Auditing's 1:1s tab.
- Employees with custom role permissions can access their assigned group's reporting view from the Admin page.
1:1s Adoption page
The 1:1s Adoption page will give you a high-level overview of how employees use and engage with the 1:1 tool.
To get started, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > 1:1s.
What data is available on the Adoption page?
The Participated metric can be seen in the graph at the top of the Adoption page:
- Participated: the number of 1:1s held between an employee and their manager. Note that non-employee-manager relationships will not count towards the participated metric.
If one of the following criteria is true, a 1:1 will count as participated:
- Have one created talking point (non-recurring)
- Have one shared note
- Have one talking point checked off
- Have one comment on any talking point
- Have an action item created in the meeting
- Have an action item completed in the meeting
Delta: Compares the change between the previous date range interval and the current date range interval.
For example, if you view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago compared to the metric from the last 90 days. If you change the date range to 30 days or 365, it's the same behavior. If your graph is set on All Time, no delta is shown.
The table view will adjust based on the Group by filter (department, individual, manager, etc.). The view includes the following:
- Enabled: The number of people in this group who have at least one 1:1 setup over the total number of people in this group
- Participated: The number of 1:1s held between an employee and their manager within this group
Within the CSV import, there is an additional metric to track:
- Total Users Count: The total number of people that belong to the group
Grouping and filtering your data
Adjusting groups within the Participation Graph
When viewing the graphs, you can add more groups by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options):
You can also make group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name:
Here's more detail on Groupings and Time Range:
- Group by: you can adjust how your information is being grouped by clicking on the Group by filter. Here, you will see a list of all employee fields currently in Lattice, including any custom fields you may have created. (This functionality is not available to managers.)
- Time range: this allows you to adjust over what period you are analyzing the data. You can choose a different set of timeframes or a custom range.