Admins can view 1:1 adoption analytics to view a high-level overview of how employees use and engage with the 1:1s tool. To access the 1:1s Adoption page, navigate to Admin > Analytics > Adoption > 1:1s.
Who can see the 1:1 Adoption page?
- Admins will have access to the company's adoption and log views.
- Managers can view their team's adoption and log views on the Reporting page.
- Managers of Managers can view their direct and indirect report's adoption and log views on the Reporting page.
- Employees with custom role permissions can view their assigned group's adoption page.
What information is available on the 1:1s Adoption page?
- Enabled: The number of people in this group who have at least one 1:1 setup over the total number of people in this group
- Participated: The number of 1:1s held between an employee and their manager. Non-employee-manager relationships will not count towards the participated metric. If one of the following criteria is true, a 1:1 will count as participated:
- Have one created talking point (non-recurring)
- Have one shared note
- Have one talking point checked off
- Have one comment on any talking point
- Have an action item created in the meeting
- Have an action item completed in the meeting
The delta metric at the top compares the change between the previous and current date range interval. For example, if you view the last 90 days, the delta is the difference between the metric 180-90 days ago and the metric from the previous 90 days.
- Group by: Group by an individual, manager, gender, department, and custom fields created. (Admin only)
- Time range: Filter by date range the 1:1 took place
Manage the adoption graph
Add more groups to a graph by clicking on the + sign (Lattice defaults to the first eight options). You can make a group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name.