Why does nothing happen when I click Suggest an idea?
The suggestion box uses a mailto link that, when clicked, triggers your default email client to be opened and a new message creator appears on screen. If clicking Suggest an idea does not open your email client, you will need to update your computer settings to default to the email client you use to send emails.
- Open the Mail app.
- Login to your email account.
- Navigate to Mail > Preferences.
- Under Default email reader, update your email client to your default reader.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > Default apps.
- Select Choose default apps by protocol.
- Under Mailto, update your email client to your default reader.