How to request feedback with the Lattice Feedback Tool
The Feedback tool makes it easy to give, receive and store feedback for future reference. Users can request feedback from all employees and external stakeholders.
Note: Users cannot request public feedback.
- Navigate to Home > Give and request feedback -OR- People > My team > Feedback.
- Within the Feedback tool, navigate to the Request feedback tab.
- Under Who do you want to ask for feedback?, select employees at your company by name or externally by providing an email address.
- Under Who’s the feedback about?, select either who the feedback is associated with. Based on your permission levels you may be able to select from:
- Choose your share settings.
- Manager only: feedback is private and will go directly to an employee's manager
- Private: feedback is visible to only the recipient
- Private + manager: feedback is only visible to the recipient and their manager
- Under What do you want feedback on?, write your request for feedback.
- Select Request private feedback.