The Roles page of a compensation cycle setup allows admins to view recommenders and approvers and remove any recommenders.
Before you start
- Super admins, compensation admins, and custom role owners will have the ability to provide final approval for all compensation changes during and after the compensation cycle.
- Admins will be the recommender for employees at the top of the org chart.
All managers with eligible direct reports are included within the Roles table as a compensation recommender. Managers of managers will be listed as approvers of the managers who report to them.
The Roles table includes:
- Name: The name of the recommender or approver
- Department: The department the recommender or approver is in
- Recommender of: The number of direct reports the recommender is responsible for creating a compensation change proposal for. Click on the number to view the exact individuals.
- Approver of: The number of manager recommendation proposals the employee can edit, comment on, and approve. Click on the number to view the exact individuals.
As an admin, you can remove managers from submitting in the cycle by untoggling their names from the list. Any employees they were responsible for recommending or approving’ will be assigned to that person’s manager. If you choose to uncheck all managers and managers of managers along a reporting chain, the admin will be in charge of all of their recommendations
|← Back to Create a Compensation Cycle||Next Budget →|