As a new manager, what previous events do I have visibility into for my new direct report?
If someone moves around within your organization, they may need to be assigned a new manager. In Lattice, new managers will have access to the following past events for their new direct reports.
- New managers WILL have visibility into the following of their new direct report:
- Previous reviews cycles and full access to review packets
- Published private goals
- Previous manager only and private + manager feedback
- Published growth plans
- New managers WILL NOT have visibility into the following of their new direct report:
- Past published updates
- Past 1:1s meetings
- New managers will also have to turn on Updates and 1:1s for their new direct reports.
- If the change occurs in the middle of an Update period (ex. April 11-15), the direct report will be able to see the old manager's Update customized questions, however, the responses will be visible to the new manager.