As a new manager, what previous events do I have visibility into for my new direct report?
If someone moves around within your organization, they may need to be assigned a new manager. In Lattice, new managers will have access to the following past events for their new direct reports.
1. New managers WILL have visibility into the following of their new direct report:
- Previous reviews cycles and full access to review packets
- Published private goals
- Previous manager only and private + manager feedback
- Published growth plans
2. New managers WILL NOT have visibility into the following of their new direct report:
- Past published updates
- Past 1:1s meetings
- If the change occurs in the middle of an Update period (ex. April 11-15), the direct report will be able to see the old manager's Update customized questions, however, the responses will be visible to the new manager.