As an admin, you will have visibility into all submissions across the compensation cycle.
Navigate to compensation changes
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Cycle.
- Select View Progress to enter the desired cycle.
- Enter the All compensation changes tab.
View compensation changes
The compensation review includes a summary of statics for your team:
- Spend: the current sum of the recommendation inputs on the page
- Budget: the total budget of this cycle
- Spend / Budget: the percentage of your budget distributed
The compensation table includes a list of all employees, separated by team, that are eligible for a comp change along with the following contextual information:
- Job Function: the job function the employee is in
- Level: the job level of the employee in that function
- Location: the location group the employee is a part of
- Promotion: whether or not this employee is being promoted
- Last change: how long ago it’s been since the employee’s last cash comp change
- Perf rating: the performance rating of the employee based on a recent review the admin connected to the merit cycle. Note: If a review was not connected, this column may not be visible.
- Current pay: the current total cash pay of the employee (includes base and variable pay)
- Current base: the current base pay of the employee
- Current variable: the current variable pay of the employee, if applicable
- Current ratio: the ratio between base and variable, if applicable
- Raise guidance: the raise guidance provided by the admins who set up the cycle
- Guidance pay: the total new pay if the raise guidance is taken (current pay + raise guidance)
- Band movement: the current total pay band of the employee with several indicators
- Solid gray circle: current band position
- Solid red circle: current band position is outside of the compensation band
- Open gray circle: position based on guidance
- Open red circle: position based on guidance is outside of the compensation band
- Green triangle: manager’s recommendation
- Red triangle: manager’s recommendation is outside compensation band
- Compa-ratio movement: shows what the current compa-ratio of the employee is, and what the compa-ratio would be if guidance is followed, and what the ultimate compa-ratio based on the manager recommendation.
- New pay: the new salary based on recommendations. This includes variable pay, if applicable. You will be notified if the employee has been marked as non-eligible to receive a compensation adjustment.
- Total Cash: the total cash salary for the employee
Filtering the compensation table
The Compensation table allows you to group by Manager or None. Choosing to Group By “None” will show all participants within the cycle. This can be filtered further by Department, Job Function, Job Level, or Location.
Under Actions, admins can provide admin notes around any changes made to compensation for each employee. Only admins who have visibility to the compensation tool will have visibility into the notes left. Learn more about permissions in Compensation Roles and Permissions.
Overriding new pay
Admins have the ability to override all inputs for each employee by adjusting the New Pay percentage or total pay. New pay will still be editable even after the cycle ends to allow you to provide any final inputs or overrides.