Career vision exercises help capture employees' long-term career goals via exercise responses that they can share with their managers. The career vision template is customizable to admins to help fit their organization. Managers can also create team-specific exercises for further customization.
Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Career vision exercises are automatically enabled in Grow.
- Only admins can create new company-wide exercises.
- Managers can add a tip to each exercise for the direct report or create team-specific exercises in addition to the organization-wide template.
Create a career vision
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Settings > Individual development plans.
- Navigate to the Career vision template and select + Add exercise.
- Give the exercise a name and provide a description of what you're looking for. This will be visible to all employees.
- Toggle on Enabled to ensure the exercise is visible to managers and employees.
- Select Create –– Confirm within the Settings page by selecting Save.
Next, learn how the exercise appears to employees in Respond to Career Vision Exercises.