Action plans help your company and team organize and tackle opportunities to improve employee engagement and happiness. Action plans help create initiatives based on specific focus areas based on the results of your engagement survey.
- Company action plans: Initiatives that impact all employees
- Manager action plans: Initiatives that impact your direct peers and team.
Before you start
Only action plan owners can update an action plan. You will receive a notification for each update made to the Manager action plan.
Navigate to action plans
- Navigate to the Engagement page within the discovery navigation bar.
- Select View action plans next to the desired survey.
- If the company and manager action plans are public to you, you will be able to see each section on the left-hand side.
Each plan will include a focus area based on a question asked in the engagement survey. These focus areas are areas that your company or manager wishes to improve.
Next, you will see specific actions owners are taking to improve on each focus area. Updates made to the area are found below.