How admins can edit and remove competencies in an active or drafted track
Before you start
Tracks must be in draft in order to edit the competencies within. If your track is published, you will need to unpublish it before making any changes.
Edit competencies in a track
- Navigate Admin > Grow > Tracks > All Tracks.
- Enter the desired draft track.
- Click into the ellipsis (...) next to the competency you'd like to edit, then click edit competency.
- A pop-up modal will appear in which you're able to apply edits.
Note: Editing the competency from this page will impact all tracks this competency is linked to.
Remove Competencies in a Track
- From within a track, click on the ellipsis (...) to the right of the competency you wish to remove and select Remove.
- A popup modal will prompt you to confirm removal –– Clicking Remove Competency will automatically update and save the track.
- (Optional): Once the track is ready, publish the track to make it visible to assigned employees.