Admins and Grow admins can edit, delete, and rename levels in a drafted track.
Before you start
- Tracks must be in draft in order to edit, delete, or rename the associated levels. If your track is published, you will need to unpublish it before making any changes to its contents.
- To arrange levels in a track see Reorder Levels.
Edit and delete levels
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Tracks > All Tracks.
- Select the desired track .
- Within the track, click on the ellipsis (...) to the right of the level you wish to edit and select Edit or Delete.
- A modal will appear where you can then rename the track and track level description, or in the case of deletion, a confirmation click will prompt you to save changes.
- (Optional) Once the track is ready, publish the track to make it visible to assigned employees.