A list of questions you can benchmark using the Lattice 2020 Benchmark comparison
The Lattice Benchmark for Engagement lets you know how your company compares to other Lattice customers using real survey data taken from our recommended Lattice Question Bank. The questions below are available for benchmarking when comparing by the Lattice 2020 Benchmark.
Lattice 2020 Questions
1. I talk up this company to my friends as a great company to work for.
2. I am proud to tell others that I am part of this company.
3. I really care about the fate of this company.
4. I trust the decisions of the senior leadership in the company.
5. When I get up in the morning, I look forward to going to work.
6. I am enthusiastic about my job.
7. Time flies when I'm working.
8. After work, I have energy for my leisure activities, friends and family.
9. At work, I feel very energetic.
10. At work, my unique skills and talents are valued and utilized.
11. In the last 7 days, I've received recognition or praise for my work.
12. At work, my opinions seem to count.
13. People notice when I go the extra mile at work.
14. I can be myself at work.
15. I find that my values and the company's values are similar.
16. The mission/purpose of my company makes me feel my job is important.
17. My work style matches the work style of the company.
18. I feel like I belong in this company.
19. All in all, I'm very satisfied with my job.
20. All in all, I'm very satisfied with my coworkers.
21. All in all, I'm very satisfied with the supervision I receive.
22. All in all, I'm very satisfied with the work that I do.
23. Someone at work encourages my development.
24. In the last six months, someone at work has spoken to me about my progress.
25. If I could choose, I would continue working with my manager.
26. My manager communicates clear goals for our team.
27. My manager gives me actionable feedback on a regular basis.
28. My manager regularly shares relevant information from their manager and senior leadership.
29. My manager has the technical expertise required to effectively manage me.
30. My manager makes tough decisions effectively.
31. My manager wants to see me succeed.
32. I can see myself growing and developing my career in this company.
33. I know what is expected of me at work.
34. I have the tools and the resources to do my job.
35. I am proud of the work that I do.
36. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
37. I find my work to be a positive challenge.
38. I learn a lot from my coworkers.
39. My coworkers have the skills and expertise to do their jobs well.
40. My coworkers are committed to doing quality work.
41. Members of this team are able to bring up problems and tough issues.
42. It is safe to take a risk on this team.
43. We regularly take time to figure out ways to improve our team's work processes.
44. My supervisor or someone at work seems to care about me.
45. I have a best friend at work.
46. People at work know about what's going on in my life.
47. If I'm struggling, I know who to turn to for help.
48. My coworkers want to see me succeed.
49. I would recommend my manager to others.
50. My manager assigns stretch opportunities to help me develop in my career.
51. My manager provides the autonomy I need to do my job.
52. My manager consistently shows consideration for me as a person.
53. My manager keeps the team focused on priorities, even when it's difficult.
54. My manager has had a meaningful discussion with me about my career development in the past six months.
55. The actions of my manager show they value the perspective I bring to the team, even if it is different from their own.
56. My manager effectively collaborates across boundaries.
57. This team frequently seeks new information that leads us to make important changes.
58. People in this team often speak up to test assumptions about issues under discussion.
59. If you make a mistake on this team, it is not held against you.
60. People on this team do not reject others for being different.
61. It is easy to ask other members of this team for help.
62. This company strives to recruit from diverse sources.
63. This company makes sure that the opinions and input of individuals from different backgrounds are heard.
64. Senior leadership in this company are visibly committed to diversity.
65. My performance is evaluated fairly.
66. People from all backgrounds have equal opportunity to succeed at this company.
67. My stress level is manageable.
68. I am encouraged to take time for myself during the workday.
69. I feel supported to adjust my work schedule to accommodate my caregiving needs.
70. I have the hardware and software I need to work effectively during this period.
71. I believe my company is taking the appropriate steps to minimize disruption to our business during this time.
72. My manager has effectively responded to my needs in the current environment.
73. My manager clearly communicates team and individual responsibilities.
74. My manager has checked in on my wellbeing in the last 7 days.
75. I like the way my company is handling internal communications during this public health crisis.
76. I am able to maintain meaningful connections with my work friends during this time.
77. I feel comfortable bringing up work-related problems with my coworkers during this time.
78. I feel motivated to show up for work every day.
79. Senior leadership has shown genuine care and concern for employees during this time.
80. I trust senior leadership to make good decisions regarding the health crisis.
81. I am proud to tell others about my company's actions during this time.