Learn how to assign and update tracks and levels en masse using a CSV
As an admin, you can assign employees to your tracks to provide a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities. Lattice makes it easy to bulk assign tracks and levels via a CSV.
Before you start
- Tracks will need to be created before you can assign levels using a CSV.
- The CSV upload will only assign employees to tracks that are not aligned with job architecture.
Bulk assigning tracks and levels using a CSV
- Under Assign employees to tracks and levels via CSV, click Upload CSV.
- Download our pre-filled CSV template.
- Add the name of each employee's track and corresponding level. Note: There is no limit when adding employees to Grow tracks via CSV upload.
- Upload the CSV into Lattice and click Add to Lattice.
Once you have uploaded your CSV, you can confirm your changes within the assigned track. Once the track is published, the employee can view their track and level from their Grow page.