How to re-open scores for managers to edit after they have submitted their review.
Before you start
A manager may want to change the scores given to an employee in a review cycle after they have already completed their review. Follow the steps below to re-open scores for a manager.
Please note: If the cycle includes a scoring and calibration phase, once the scoring and calibration phase has ended, admins will be unable to reopen original scored attributes.
At this point, only admins can edit scored attributes by submitting a calibrated score.
Reopen Scores within a Review Cycle
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Click into the review cycle in question.
- Make sure you're in the Reviews tab in the left panel and navigate to Reviewees.
- Find the Reviewee that needs to be re-scored.
- Click the ellipsis button to the far right of the Reviewee's name, and then select Reopen scores from the drop-down menu.
After clicking Reopen scores, the manager or attribute scorer for the reviewee will be able to change their scored attribute values. They will not be able to edit any of their other feedback unless you follow the steps to re-open the reviewee and/or submitted review.