Admins can configure review cycles to require self, peer, and upward reviews to be completed before managers write downward reviews. If needed, you can manually unlock manager downward reviews before the other reviews are completed. This can be done individually or for all managers.
Before you start
- Unlocking manager reviews early will not prevent other reviewers that have not yet submitted their reviews.
- Unlocking manager reviews early is not possible fo reviews on an automatic schedule.
Unlock manager reviews
- Navigate to the Admin page > Reviews > Auditing.
- Select the Review Cycle of interest.
To unlock all manager reviews:
- Click Open manager submissions
- Select With notification or Without notification.
To unlock a manager review for an individual:
- Click the Reviewees tab.
- Find the reviewee name in the list and click the elipses (...) next to their name.
- Select Allow manager to submit their review.
- Note: This will email a notification to the manager letting them know they can submit their review.