The Notification page allows admins to configure how employees choose to receive notifications. The employee will then be able to select their desired options within the Notifications Center.
The options are:
Before you start
- Slack or Microsoft Teams need to be integrated before you will see the option on the Notifications page.
- Disabling and then reintegrating the Slack or Microsoft Teams integration will remove all user notification settings.
- One notification option is required for all tool notifications.
- Tool notifications cannot be disabled.
Navigate to the Notifications page
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Settings > Notifications.
- Check at least one method(s) for each tool employees can choose to receive notifications.
- Click Save.
Learn more about each tool's notifications below: