Before you start
This article walks through Org Chart-based Reviews. To learn how to edit settings in an automated rule, view Editing the Settings for Automated Rules.
Edit an active review cycle
Step 1: Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
Step 2: Select the review cycle.
Step 3: Select Settings.
- Cycle name.
- Peer reviews. You can edit what is allowed for peers to do and what is visibility is given to peers when writing reviews.
- Manager (Downward) Reviews. If managers complete their reviews at the same time as other reviewers, you can allow managers to preview reviews submitted about their direct reports. In a review cycle split into two parts (self/peer/upward and manager), this setting will default to on.
Please note: The Allow employees to draft reviews while peer selection is active setting is uneditable after launch.
- Reviewer Templates. You will be able to view and swap templates for each review direction. To learn more about swapping templates, view How to Swap Review Templates in an Active Review.
- Calibration. You can toggle calibration on or off. Check out Calibrated Rating Questions in Review Cycles to learn more about calibration.
- Weighted score. You can toggle weighted scores on or off. Check out Weighted Scoring to learn more about weighted scoring.
- Reviews shared with the reviewee. To learn more on the overview of deliverables, view Review Cycle Deliverables.
- Control. You can allow admins to end a review cycle allow managers to end the review cycle for their direct reports.