Admins can view which employees, managers, and departments are creating growth areas and which employees are working with their managers to update those growth areas within the Grow Adoption page.
To access the Grow Adoption page, navigate to Admin > Adoption > Grow.
Who can see the Grow Adoption page?
- Admins can see the Grow Adoption page for the whole organization.
- Managers can see their team's Grow Adoption on the Reporting page.
- Managers of managers can see their direct and indirect reports' Grow Adoption on the Reporting page.
- Employees with custom role permissions can access their assigned group's Grow Adoption.
Grow Adoption: Participation
The Grow Adoption page includes two metrics:
- Growth area created: Measures the percent of employees who have created at least one growth area.
- Growth area updated: Measures the percent of employees who have shared a progress update to at least one growth area.
Search and filter growth areas
Near the top of the page, you'll see the ability to filter how you view growth areas. Filters include:
Group growth areas
To group growth areas by individuals, manager, department, or track:
- Select the Group by dropdown in the top right corner.
- Choose how you'd like the growth areas to be grouped (Individual, Manager, Department, or Track).
- For example, selecting Group by: Track, will show data for direct reports who have created or have shared a progress update to at least one growth area within their assigned track.
Grouping growth areas by manager, department, or track will show data as a bar graph to better visualize the percentage of employees who have created or have shared a progress update to at least one growth area.
For example, grouping by Manager will show you the participation metrics for each manager's team. Click on each metric to switch between bar graphs.