Before you start
- Only Lattice Super Admins or employees with Goal permissions have the ability to bulk end goals.
- Bulk actions are only available in the Goals Explore List view.
- Only active goals you select can be ended.
- When ending a goal the goal progress will remain the same. For example, if a goal displays 75% completion, it will remain at 75% after ending.
- The admin who performed the bulk end will receive an email following completion of the task confirming the success of the action or informing them of an error with the action.
Bulk end goals
- Navigate to the Goals page.
- Select the desired preset or filter for the desired goals.
- Select the View dropdown menu and select List.
- Bulk select all goals or select goals individually by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each goal title.
- The Bulk Actions menu will appear — Select End.
- Mark selected goals as one of the following:
- Mark as complete: A satisfactory level of progress was made
- Mark as incomplete: A satisfactory level of progress was not made
- Select End [number] active goals.
Learn to reactivate an ended goal in How to Reopen an Ended Goal.