Plugin Installation Steps
Step 1: Log in to Lattice.
Step 2: Download Chrome Extension for Gmail (here).
Step 3: Click into any email thread which involves an active Lattice user(s).
Step 4: On the right side of your Gmail inbox, you will see the Lattice plugin - you are all set!
- Once the plugin is installed and you are in an email thread, participating team members' public Goals will appear in the Gmail plugin
- To view their goals, click the name of the participating team member, and their active public goals will appear under the "Give Feedback" button and "Write a note-to-self" button
- If the team member does not have public goals in Lattice, nothing will appear
Some Friendly Reminders:
- You must be signed into Lattice to view goals.
- Your team member must be an active Lattice user for you to view their goals.
- If you are having issues, try logging in and out of both Lattice and your Gmail once everything is setup.