Create an IT custom role in Lattice for integrations and single sign-on (SSO)
Integration custom role owners have admin-like permissions for integrations and single sign-on (SSO). Generally, custom role owners are employees within the company's IT team.
Learn how to configure custom role admin permissions in Set Custom Role Admin Permissions.
Configure integrations custom role
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Under Role details, enter the custom role's Role name and Role description.
- Add the Role members that will be given the additional permissions:
- Create a new group or select an existing group
- Add individual employees
- Under the Global permissions section, click on the checkmark next to Integrations.
- Select Save changes
The Global Integrations permission allows custom role owners to manage Integrations for all users.
- Integrate Your HRIS with Lattice
- Configure SSO for Lattice
- Integrate with Slack
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams
- Set up the SCIM API
- Integrate Jira to Lattice
- The Salesforce Integration
- Visibility into the Import Log
Custom role owner view
The custom role owner will have an admin page they can access by clicking Switch to admin. Within the admin page, they will only see the Integrations section.